Handling Complex Litigation Cases Throughout Alaska
Welcome to Dillon & Findley, P. C.
Founded in 1990, Dillon & Findley, P.C. serves clients throughout Alaska with a broad spectrum of legal needs in the following practice areas:
- Complex civil litigation
- Appellate practice
- Medical malpractice
- Professional malpractice
- Wrongful death
- Labor and employment law
- Insurance bad faith litigation
- Property tax litigation
- Construction litigation
- Eminent domain
- Anti-trust litigation
- Local government law
- White-collar criminal law
- Arbitration and mediation
- E-Discovery services
- Regulatory Law
Dillon & Findley manages complex, high-stakes litigation.
Dillon & Findley has secured favorable outcomes for our clients at trial in state and federal court, on appeal, and in administrative hearings before state and federal regulatory bodies. Our firm has also obtained significant settlements for our clients in a wide variety of matters.
Our firm is AV® Preeminent(TM) Peer Review Rated by Martindale-Hubbell®, which is the highest legal and ethical rating obtained from that authority. Dillon & Findley attorneys are listed on the Bar Register of Preeminent Lawyers™ by Martindale-Hubbell® and The Best Lawyers in America and Alaska Super Lawyers. One member of the firm is a Fellow in the American College of Trial Lawyers.
All of our attorneys love practicing law and work passionately to maintain the professional image of attorneys in the eyes of the public through our words and actions. Our reputation in the legal community and among our current and former clients attests that we are:
- Resourceful — To prosecute complex cases successfully, a law firm must possess two types of resources: legal and financial. Our legal resources include some of the finest attorneys in Alaska, who are proficient in examining and cross-examining experts across diverse fields of expertise on even hyper-technical points of fact or conjecture. Our trial and appellate expertise allows our attorneys to litigate cases at the administrative, trial court, and appellate court levels. In addition, our financial resources allow us to invest in meritorious cases without worrying about the overhead costs of litigation.
- Professional — Dillon & Findley is committed to excellence across all of our areas of practice. Our attorneys have received prestigious recognition for professionalism and ethics. Our trained and dedicated support staff provides focused personal attention to each client, from the beginning of the case to the end.
- Successful — In the 25 plus years that Dillon & Findley has managed complex cases, we have been highly successful in obtaining appropriate compensation and relief for our clients. This includes several instances where the injuries were so catastrophic that justice could only be served by an award in the millions of dollars.
Why Dillon & Findley, P.C. is one of Alaska’s premier law firms
Our superior reputation for delivering impressive results in complex lawsuits has led to a wealth of referrals. Since we cannot accommodate all parties who seek our services, our firm has implemented a detailed and rigorous screening process to assess viable claims. This maintains our reputation as good-faith advocates for our clients, and allows us to tailor our approach and strategy to efficiently achieve successful results.
Call Dillon & Findley, P.C. today for a free consultation.
From our office in Anchorage, Dillon & Findley serves all of Alaska. We offer a free initial consultation for all legal issues. Our office is located in downtown Anchorage near the U.S. District Court, Alaska Supreme Court and Alaska Superior Court.