Trusted Guidance Through Complex Civil Litigation
Dillon & Findley, P.C., has the skill, resolve and resources to litigate complex cases against powerful opponents. While most of our cases settle by effectively and efficiently negotiating an outcome, Dillon & Findley has a proven track record of securing favorable outcomes at trial in state and federal court, on appeal and in administrative hearings. Our attorneys have more than 80 years of combined experience helping Alaskans obtain fair compensation and just resolutions in a broad range of civil matters.
Our attorneys closely collaborate on cases. When you partner with a litigator from Dillon & Findley, you benefit from the knowledge and experience of our entire team.
Our History Of Advocating For Clients
Dillon & Findley has built a strong reputation for professionalism, ethical conduct and successful outcomes. Our firm represents a diversity of clients, including businesses, local governments, Alaska Native corporations, unions, professionals and injured patients with their civil matters.
Our attorneys are accomplished trial lawyers in jury and bench cases. We also have extensive experience negotiating civil matters. The majority of our cases settle due to employing credible witnesses, taking high-quality depositions, and diligently prosecuting or defending each case.
Our firm has successfully resolved numerous civil cases in excess of a million dollars, including:
- Litigation and appeal of the multibillion-dollar valuation of the Trans-Alaska Pipeline System.
- Litigation as co-counsel with the state of Alaska against the tobacco industry.
- Litigation against both Nationwide Insurance Company and Allstate Insurance Company on behalf of scores of Alaskans who were unfairly deprived of their policy rights by both carriers. Although the settlement amounts and terms are confidential, the total settlements are among the largest class actions ever resolved in Alaska.
- Litigation of severance agreements on behalf of high-level executives.
- Litigation of medical malpractice claims.
Discuss Your Case With Our Accomplished Litigators
From our office in Anchorage, Dillon & Findley serves clients across all of Alaska. We are located in downtown Anchorage near the U.S. District Court, Alaska Supreme Court and Alaska Superior Court. Call 907-519-0668 or contact us online to schedule an initial consultation.